Premium Door Anchor
DOOR ANCHOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Select a sturdy, three-hinged door that locks.
- Always face the side of the door that opens away from you.
- While the door is open, take the loop and thread it in between the door and door frame on the hinged side. The loop should be on the side of the door that you will be performing the exercises (the side of the door that opens away from you) and the foam door stopper should be on the opposite side of the door.
- You can position the door anchor above any one of the three hinges on your door. Doing so provides different angles for different workouts and is the most secure way to anchor the Smart Toner.
- Close and lock the door.
- Test the door anchor by giving it a strong pull to ensure that the foam door stopper catches and that the anchor is secure. It should not move at all when you pull it.
- Thread the Smart Toner handle through the loop and you’re ready to begin your workout.